Trainee Mortgage Provider
SHARE THIS JOB
Are you looking for a fantastic career in the Financial Services sector but you don’t have the qualifications or industry experience? If you have the personality, drive and work ethic to succeed in financial services then we have the opportunity for you. Do you want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Top 50 mortgage brokerage firms?
This is an extremely exciting and challenging role with a very steep earning trajectory.
Successful applicants will benefit from first class induction training on joining our 3-year programme that will allow them to build a huge amount of experience of mortgages within the first 12 months.
By the end of their second year trainees will be fully qualified and competent mortgage advisers handling high volumes of cases. Our slick internal processes and sales model means that by the end of their 3rd year candidates will have achieved industry leading experience levels and with Senior Mortgage Adviser status under their belts be comfortably out-earning mortgage advisers with equivalent lengths of service.
- Permanent & full-time role
- Entry level job which requires no specific previous experience
- 3-year training programme (fast track available for exceptional candidates)
Year 1: (in Qualifier Role)
- Starting Salary £20,000
- Inbound telemarketing doing mortgage affordability assessments for new build and resale home buyers as well as for remortgages.
- Gain valuable technical, sales and interpersonal skills
- After 6 months’ probation salary increases to £21,000
- OTE including performance related bonuses £25-27,000 uncapped by the end of year 1
- Structured and funded study programme for CeMAP 1-3 with working hours in-class study time in conjunction with homework after hours
- On passing CeMAP 1-3, case load transitions from Telemarketer to Mortgage Adviser
- On achieving Competent Adviser Status (CAS) salary increases to £23,000
- OTE by the end of Year 2 £35-40,000 uncapped
- Full time mortgage advice – working from home.
- By the end of Year 3 to achieve Senior Mortgage Adviser status. Salary increases to £25,000
- OTE by the end of year 3 between £50-£70,000 uncapped
- Onward earnings usually £60-£80,000 uncapped
Excellent onward career progression opportunities into:
- Wealth Management
- Team & divisional management
- Business Development
- Operational & Technical
Required knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format
- Experience of Financial Services would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes
- Comfortable working weekends and variable shifts as required
- Able to see the long-term benefits of joining the Trainee Mortgage Adviser programme, with an eye on the future.
- Candidates looking for a genuine long term career opportunity and not just a job
- Sales orientated and able to provide first class customer service in a financial services environment
- Able to demonstrate and evidence that they embody our Core Values: Positive – Dependable – Flexible – Respectful – Honest
- Permanent & Full-Time role
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance after 6 months’ service
- Automatic 2% pay rises annually after 2 years’ service
- 28 days’ inlcuding bank holidays, escalating by 1 day annually up to 25 day maximum
- Free parking when working at the office
- NEST pension
- Enhanced staff referral commission
- Core Values bonus scheme
- Biannual Employee Awards scheme with voucher prizes
- Regular social events
- Incredible career progression and promotion pathways available to all
- Overtime available